Built-in Battery Care
Please observe the following if the product contains a battery:
Battery Usage and Performance
- Your product is powered by a rechargeable battery.
- The full performance of a new battery is achieved only after two or three complete charge and discharge cycles.
- The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but will eventually wear out.
Charging and Discharging
- Unplug the charger from the electrical plug and the product when not in use.
- Do not leave a fully charged battery connected to a charger, as overcharging may shorten its lifetime.
- If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.
Temperature and Environment Impact
- Leaving the product in hot or cold places, such as in a closed car in summer and winter conditions, will reduce the capacity and lifetime of the battery.
- Always try to keep the battery between 15°C and 25°C (59°F and 77°F).
- A product with a hot or cold battery may not work temporarily, even when the battery is fully charged. Battery performance is particularly limited in temperatures well below freezing.
Battery Warning and Safety
- Caution: The battery used in this product may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mistreated.
- Do not attempt to open the product or replace the battery. It is built-in and not changeable.
- Use of other batteries may present a risk of fire or explosion, and the warranty will be terminated.
- Only recharge your battery with the provided approved chargers designated for this product.
- Dispose of batteries according to local regulations. Please recycle when possible.
- Do not dispose as household waste or in a fire as they may explode.
- Batteries may explode if damaged.